Book your tickets
- A reputable railway company with top luxurious and professional train service
- Modern and convenient style
- Clean, safe, cozy and pleasure
- Snacks, drinks and refresh wipes are always ready to serve
- Well-trained staff and professional service
Orient Express Train is a good railway brand for passengers from Hanoi to Sapa. Orient Express is one of the most popular choices when passengers come to travelling to Sapa. Because of the good reputation of Orient Express, we hope that this train will inspire your experience more fascinating in a journey to Sapa. With modern design and luxury service, Orient Express Train will be the best choice for all travelers to Sapa.
Orient Express Train offers three kinds of cabins, including VIP 2-berths, deluxe 4-berths and 6-berths cabins. 4-berths or 6-berths cabins are great option for groups of travelers and families due to its large and cozy atmosphere. Meanwhile, the VIP 2-berth cabins is suitable for single one or couples who want to have more private space.
All cabins are decorated like in a standard hotelâs room with wood-paneled and equipped with two way air-conditioners, comfortable berths, individual reading lights, cozy light system to ensure to bring to passengers a deep sleep. Besides the above listed amenities, Orient Express also offers slippers, snacks or biscuits, mineral water and luggage storage.
The high use of carved wood interior inside cabins is modern and elegant decoration. With convenient facilities and luxury furniture, this train will ensure to bring the most convenient trip for visitors from Hanoi to Sapa.
SP1: Depart Hanoi â Lao Cai (21:35 pm â 05:30 am)
SP2: Depart Lao Cai ( 20:55 pm â 04:32 am )
Pros & Cons
- Having a separate wash basin to wash hands.
- The toilet cabin is quite large and clean compared to the one of other trains running on the same route.
- Offering slippers, snacks or biscuits, mineral water and large luggage storage for free
- These carriages feature a large space to fit your luggage, a large corridor and hot water suppliers on two sides of the carriages
- The time schedule of Orient Express is a bit early for passengers to wake up and get ready to disembark
- The VIP cabin is located on one end of the carriage, which may cause some noise on the wheel when the train runs
- Free having shower in our office
- Free transfer from our office in Hanoi to the train station (one way)
- Free of charge for children under 5 year old sharing parentâs existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- WC are not in cabin but the restroom will open when the train runs