Book your tickets
- A new renovated train from Hanoi to Sapa
- Best option for train to Sapa with great services
- Clean, safe, cozy and pleasure
- Snacks, drinks and refresh wipes are always ready to serve
- Well-trained staff and professional service
Dream Express Train is a reliable train service on the route from Hanoi to Sapa. It is one of the newest trains that offers exceptional services at a reasonable price. Dream Express Train provides a wonderful experience the pristine beauty of mountainous area in North Vietnam. With our best service, we hope that we could bring to tourists a memorable emotion that you will never forget in Sapa.
Dream Train Sapa consists of two types such as: Deluxe cabins and VIP cabins. Deluxe cabins offer 4 berths in one compartment for a group or a big family. Meanwhile, VIP cabins with 2 berths are a popular choice for singles or couples who want to have a private space.
The wooden decoration and the lightning system outside the cabins create the warm atmosphere and the luxurious space on Dream Train Sapa. All cabins are equipped modern furniture including such as comfortable berths, air-conditioner, reading light, clean toilet to bring to passengers a good sleep.
Additionally, the cabin attendants of Dream Train Sapa accommodate passengers with their enthusiasm, hospitality and helpfulness.
SP3: Hanoi to Lao Cai ( 22:00pm – 06:10am )
SP4: Lao Cai – Hanoi ( 21:40pm – 05:35am )
Pros & Cons
- Having a separate wash basin to wash hands
- The toilet cabin is quite large and clean compared to the one of other trains running on the same route.
- Offering slippers, snacks or biscuits, mineral water and large luggage storage for free
- Train tickets are reasonable
- The toilet is not available in each cabin but can be found at the end of each carriage
- Free having shower in our office
- Free transfer from our office in Hanoi to the train station (one way)
- Free of charge for children under 5 year old sharing parentâs existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- WC are not in cabin