Book your tickets
- A new renovated train from Hanoi to Sapa and vice versa
- Best option for train to Sapa with great services
- Stunning decoration with high use of carved wood
- Comfortable cosy cabin at competitive ticket price
Chapa Express Train is a special train which operates completely in the darkness of the night. The designers decide to choose the mysteriousness of the black night as the main concept of the train, leavingÂ the most important areas with the twinkling spotlights. A long journey starts from stepping onto the train in the middle of the city, following a good nights sleep which brings out a lot of emotion and ends up by opening eyes on the border region.
Chapa Express Train has 7 private cabins which are decorated in traditional Sa Pa designs and well-appointed with comfortable beds, air-condition, reading lights, luxury furniture, wood-paneling, clean toilets, hot water, and heaters. There will be also complimentary drinks (hot tea or coffee), snacks, and cold or hot towels to welcome passengers to get in the train.
Each cabin in Chapa Express Train has 4 berths which can be transferred to deluxe cabin with 2 berths upon guestâs requirement. In addition to above listed amenities, other available services in the train include slippers; candy, pie, or biscuits; mineral water; dental kit, com; and paper cup. The modern amenities and the enchanting luxury will make guestâs journey from Hanoi to Sa Pa become enjoyable and memorable
SP3: Hanoi to Lao Cai ( 22:00 pm – 06:10 am )
SP4: Lao Cai – Hanoi ( 21:40 pm – 05:35 am )
Pros & Cons
- Â Having a separate wash room with two paneled-porcelain basin to wash hands.
- The VIP 2-berth cabin will always be arranged in the middle of the coach in order to give passengers wonderful and deep sleep.
- Travelers can take shower in the morning or evening at Chapa lounge inside the Lao Cai train station for free.
- Offering breakfast, dinner at Chapa lounge with best price guaranteed.
- Besides the listed amenities, fruits are also served freely in cabin.
- Very clean toilets and cabins.
- Professional and hospitable staffs.
- The corridors inside the train are quite narrow but the large windows and impressive decorations of the train will draw more attention of passengers.
- Free having shower in our office
- Free transfer from our office in Hanoi to the train station (one way)
- Free of charge for children under 5 year old sharing parentâs existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- WC are not in cabin