ONE DAY TOUR IN MY SON HOLY LAND
- Explore the magnificent temples of My Son Holy Land and Tra Kieu Capital
- Discover the colorful Champa culture with our helpful guide
- Enjoy the unique marvelous landscapes and the scenic drive through the picturesque countryside and Thu Bon river
- Understand more about the history and the culture of My Son Holy Land
My Son Holy Land – a masterpiece of ancient Cham architecture. Located 60 km from Da Nang, My Son is the former capital ofÂ the ancient Cham civilization that ruled Central Vietnam from the second to the thirteenth century. My Son is considered to be one of the best-preserved Cham structures in Vietnam. In this tour, you have the chance to wander through crumbling towers and admire the scenic beauties of the countryside.
07:15 am â 08:00 am: Pick you up at Da Nang
08:30 â 08:45 am: Pick you up at Hoi An, and transfer you to My Son Holy land, located 50 km to the south- west of Hoi An. On the journey, enjoy the views of the countryside and the daily lives of the locals.
10:00 am: Walk around with tour guide to see the historic and cultural ruins of the 16th century and to be brought back to the glorious time of the Champa civilization.
12:00 pm: Leave My Son for return journey
13:30 pm: Enjoy lunch at the local restaurant in Hoi An.
14:30 pm: Return Danang.
15:00 pm â 15:30 pm: End of services at your hotel!
- Â Transportation
- Â Lunch: 200,000 vnd/pax
- Â Â Entrance fee
- Â Mineral water
- Â Professional English-speaking guide
- Â Â Travel insurance
- Â Â Tips for the guide and driver, personal expenses
- Â Â All other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Under 1 meter is free
- Height of 1-1.29 meter: 50% off an adult
- Height from 1.3 meter & above: 100% as an adult