HOI AN TOUR AT TRA QUE & CAM THANH COCONUT VILLAGE
- Joining in a special farming work with the local farmer by ploughing the field,prepair the field then plant baby rice on the field where you just plough. You will have opportunity to ride on water buffalos and then feeding them, it is very interesting
- Watching local people onÂ the work of making palm-thatched houses with water palm productsÂ and bamboo
- Explore the water palm coconut paradise. Learning and sharing fishing experience with local fishermen by catching fish and purple crabs with unique fishing nets,Â paddle the traditional Bamboo Basket boat. Make souvenirs with palm leaves
- Take part in the cooking class at LittleÂ River Cafe restaurant, learn how to make fresh rice milk and cook traditional Hoi An pancake (Banh Xeo)
This tour combines an indoor lantern making class with outdoor biking around the countryside at Tra Que village. Visiting Tra Que village, you will have an easy ride through the beautiful rice fields, experience to be a farmer and do the farming work that you have never done before. Cam Thanh village is about 5km from the old town Hoi An. During the time of American – Vietnam war this was the shelter for local people and soldiers and nowadays this place is a famous destination for tourist. AT Cam Thanh village, you will have a chance toÂ paddle the traditional Bamboo Basket boat and learn the fishing experience with local fishermen by catching fish and purple crabs with unique fishing nets.
- Local tour guide pick up at the Hotel, meet at the front desk and travel by bicycle through beautiful countryside to the charming Tra Que vegetable village with the chef, and discover the real life of local farmer. The village is named after the sweet scented herbs that were used in daily meals of Hoi An people, such as mint, coriander, basil,âŠ on your way, you can see paddy fields, buffalos, and Vietnamese farmers working hard on their farms.
- Transfer to Cam Thanh (water coconut) village and then go to rowing basket boat with the local people.
- Explore many beautiful views of fish village, guest come to inside the water coconut palm forest, see these coconut trees growing together and get some water coconut fruit as well as some produces from this tree from local people for souvenir.
- Work together with the chef and learn the traditional way of preparing and cooking Vietnamese food.
- Enjoy the meal that you have prepared and cooked
- Return to the hotel
- Chef and English speaking tour guide
- Basket Boat & Bicycles transportation
- Pick up & drop off at hotel in Hoi An area
- Entrance fee tickets
- Bottle of water
- Bicycle & Food preparation
- Â Travel insurance
- Â Â Tips for the guide and driver, personal expenses
- Â Â All other services not mentioned in the itinerary