HOI AN DAY TOUR AT CAM THANH COCONUT VILLAGE
- Experience the hustle and bustle of the morning market in Hoi An
- Explore the water palm coconut paradise. Learning and sharing fishing experience with local fishermen by catching fish and purple crabs with unique fishing nets,Â paddle the traditional Bamboo Basket boat. Make souvenirs with palm leaves
- Get to know moreÂ about VietnameseÂ âÂ American war,Â interesting & true storiesÂ happened during the war time
- Take part in a hands-on cooking class at Little River Cafe restaurant, learn how to make fresh rice milk and cook traditional Hoi An pancake (Banh Xeo)
InÂ this tour, you will have a chance to experience a rural life in Hoi An Vietnam.Â You can learn the traditional fishing techniques and the way of paddling the strange and unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats. Â As well you will take part in some hands-on activities such as the cooking class. In the cooking class, our chef will show you some authentic ingredients to make the traditional food in Hoi An.
- Local tour guide pick up at the hotel.
- Go to the market with our head chef Doan Phuoc Tai, and begin with a short walk or bicycle to the colorful Hoi An market.
- Here you will experience the amazing sights, sounds and aromas of this busy market. You will have the chance to interest with local seller, and purchase some of vegetables and herbs be used in the cooking class
- Transfer to Cam Thanh village and then go to rowing basket boat with local people, watch fishermen at work using traditional fishing method, which had been used for centuries.
- Back to the Little River Cafe restaurant and after a refreshing drink, our chef will introduce to you the Hoi An style of cooking. He will show you to decorate a plate, and to prepare some ingredients. It will be your turn to chop, grate, crush, slice, roll and cook the ingredient for a delicious meal, enjoy what you have cooked.
- Return to the Hotel.
- Chef and English speaking tour guide
- Basket Boat & Bicycles transportation
- Pick up & drop off at hotel in Hoi An area
- Entrance fee tickets
- Bottle of water
- Food preparation
- Â Travel insurance
- Â Â Tips for the guide and driver, personal expenses
- Â Â All other services not mentioned in the itinerary