DELUXE TOUR MUA CAVE – CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK (2D-1N)
- Visting Hoa Lu ancient capital of Vietnam in 10th Century
- Cycling to local village to explore the simple lives, house and discover the local habit, custom.
- Visit Kong skull island film studio where the film was shot there
- Wonderful boat tour in Trang An âthe Halong bay on land for pristine natures of limestone mountains & caves in natural Trang An area
- Have a healthy trek to conquer Cuc PhuongÂ & impressively panoramic photos of spectacular limestone mountains
- Small group tour: 15 – 17 people/tour
Ninh Binh Town is far from Ha Noi about 90 km in the south where has so many beautiful famous landscapes. You will have a chance to explore the mystery of one of the most ancient capitals Hoa Lu in Vietnam. Tam Coc means 3 caves where you can sit on small boat that is rowed by local people along the tiny canal go through three caves under big mountain, between two green rice field and great lime stone.Â Cuc Phuong National Park is surrounded by several limestone cliffs, the highest being May Bac, meaning “silver clound”, with a height of 656m. There are an estimated 2,000 different species of flora and the 450 species fauna account for 38% 0f the national fauna.
DAY 1: HOA LU â MUA CAVE â TAM COC (B/L)
07:30 am –Â 08:00 am: Get picked up by our friendly guide then depart for NinhBinh province
09:15 am: Have a short break for 15 â 20 mins to relax
10:30 am: Visit Hoa LÆ° ancient capital of Vietnam between 968 and 1010. You have a chance to learn about Vietnamese history in the feudal system under Dinh, Le and Ly Dynasty
11:00 am: Get back to Limousine Bus then leave for Mua Cave ( Dancing Cave). Walk up almost 500 steps, you can reach to the top of Lying Dragon Mountain & have an amazingÂ panoramic view of Tam Coc from here
12:30 pm: Have lunch in the restaurant with a lot of local foods goat meat, fried riceâŠ.Vegetarian foods is always available in the buffet lunch
13:30 pm: Visit Tam CocÂ by 1.5 hour bamboo boat.Â During the boat trip, you will be surprised by the charming beautyÂ here with paddy field, river, water, cloud,sky and stunning cave system. All make a masterpiece which Vietnamese people called â Halong Bay on landâ
15:30 pm: Continue the tour withÂ 45 mins – cycling around the village to discover the life of local people.
16:30 pm: Check in Hotel/ Bungalow in Tam Coc. Dinner is served at the restaurant nearby.
DAY 2: CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK â HA NOIÂ (B/L)
Cuc Phuong National Park belongs to Nho Quan District, Ninh Binh province, is bounded between three provinces of Ninh Binh, Hoa Binh and Thanh Hoa province. It is far about 100 kilometers from Hanoi to the southwest. Cuc Phuong national park is the first national park in Vietnam, established in July 1962. Cuc Phuong National Park has a population of abundant flora and fauna.
08:30 am: Having breakfast and be ready for Cuc Phuong National Park.
09:30 am: We will firstly visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Centre is a non-profit organization dedicated to the rehabilitation, breeding, research, and conservation of endangered primates, and to the protection of their habitats.
12:00 pm: Have lunch in the restaurant with the local foods. Continue taking a short trek into the National Park for sightseeing and learn more of fauna and flora in this oldest forest of Vietnam. Back to the Park Centre visit the âCave of Early Manâ.
16:00 pm: Take the Limousine Bus back to Ha Noi.
18:30 pm: Arrive Back toÂ Ha Noi and get dropped atÂ the hotel.
SPECIAL NOTE :
- The order of the itinerary can be change in some cases depending on the weather or the arrangement of our guides
- The Tour Price of 2 Days/1Night Trip with Cuc Phuong National Park just apply for 2 passengers at least
- Limousine Bus with experienced driver
- English Speaking Guide
- Free Wifi & Water in the bus
- 2 way electric-car
- Buffet Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- Free usage of hat & umbrellar, rain-coat during the trip
- Entrance fee
- Acommodation as mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- VAT 10%
- Drinks for lunch
- Tips for tourguide & driver
- Anything is NOT mentioned above
|Â NINHBINH 2DAYS/1NIGHT||Â STAY AT||Â TOUR RATE||SINGLE SUPPLEMENT|
Day 1 : Hoa Lu â Mua Cave – Tam Coc
Day 2 : Cuc Phuong National Park
|Bungalow||Â $119||Â $30
|4 Star Hotel||Â $137||Â $30|