TOUR BAI DINH – TRANG AN – MUA CAVE BY LIMOUSINE LUXURY BUS
- Visting Hoa Lu ancient capital of Vietnam in 10th Century
- Cycling to local village to explore the simple lives, house and discover the local habit, custom.
- Visit Kong skull island film studio where the film was shot there
- Wonderful boat tour in Trang An âthe Halong bay on land for pristine natures of limestone mountains & caves in natural Trang An area.
- Have a healthy trek to conquer Mua Cave & impressively panoramic photos of spectacular limestone mountains, rice fields, rivers & local villages in Tam Coc & Trang An area.
- Small group tour: 15 – 17 people/tour
Bai Dinh pagoda is the largest complex of Buddhist temples in Vietnam and has become popular site for Buddhist pilgrimages from across Vietnam.Â Trang An Eco-Tourism Complex has a complex beauty with numerous caves, mountains, valley water, trees and the historic relic. You can spend the leisure time on rowing boat in Trang An, also take some steps on Mua cave, do hiking on Dragon MountainÂ and catch a giant sighseeing from the top of this mountain.Â
07:30 amÂ – 08:00 am: Get picked up by our friendly guide then depart for NinhBinh province.
09:15 am: Have a short break for 15 â 20 mins to relax.
10:30 am: Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda â the most famous & biggest Pagoda in the Southeast Asia with many records set such as 500 Stone – Arhat Statues, 36 ton-bronze Bell, 100 ton-Budhha StatueâŠ
11:45 am: Have lunch in the restaurant with a lot of local foods goat meat, fried riceâŠ.Vegetarian foods is always available in the buffet lunch.
13:00 pm:Â Visit Trang An which was recognized by UNESCO as The world Heritage Site in 2014.Â With 2.5 hours for the boat trip, you will persuaded by the beauty here.
15:30 pm: Get back to Limousine Bus then leave for Mua Cave ( Dancing Cave). Walk up almost 500 steps, you can reach to the top of Lying Dragon Mountain & have an amazingÂ panoramic view of Tam Coc from here.
16:30 pm: Get on the bus to return to Hanoi.
18:30 pm – 19:00 pm: Get dropped off at HotelÂ in Hanoi.
- Limousine Bus with experienced driver English Speaking Guide,
- Free Wifi & Water in the bus
- 2 way electric-car
- Buffet Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- Free usage of hat & umbrellar, rain-coat during the trip.
- VAT 10%.
- Drinks for lunch
- Tips for tourguide & driver
- Or anything is NOT mentioned above